Monday, March 17, 2008

My Yueli activity-not finish










Last week, on Wednesday,I went Yueli activity with Sea-won who is my close friend.
Actually, it was my first activity at Yueli. Therefore, I great expected to join the activity.
I heard that this activity is boring and nothing special, so I a little bit worried.
We ridden 'School bus' that yellow bus like children bus, even though so small, I liked it.
After arrived there, we could choose many kind of plates,cups,bowls and so on. I choose lovely cup! I really happy to choose that. Especially, coloring is quite difficult, so I had to carefully.
And then, step brought pizza, they said we could only eat 2 piece of pizzas , but there were so many pizzas still leave.
We didn't want to waste food, that's why,me and my friend ate 4 pieces of pizzas! It was really yummy!
I hope my cup safely come to me!

2 comments:

Selena said...

hi,,anna..
ur pic is sooooo pretty..

Fei said...

look very happy ya~~~~~~~~~~