Sunday, March 9, 2008


Hi!

I am Anna from Korea. I have been in Toronto for almost 6 months. Since I arrived in Toronto, I have met many friends from different countries such as Japan, China, Iran, Brazil, Spain, and Venezuela. Sometimes I went out with them, making trips to Algonquin Park, New York, and Niagara falls. I enjoyed them so much! I also like learning about other countries’ foods, backpacking travel - I went to Jeju Island, many cities, China, and Cambodia - doing Yoga and meeting friends. Furthermore, I like summer, because the season is so sunny that I can enjoy everything that I want.

I have studied about Chinese business, Chinese economic, Chinese history, and even Chinese geology. I have stayed in Hangzhou, China for one year as an exchange student. It was such a great time for me! I have experienced a different culture, foods, custom, and not to mention language. I still keep in touch with many Chinese friends and other different countries’ friends.

I have father, mother and one younger brother. I live in Daejeon, Korea which was one of the big cities in Korea. I have lived there since I was born. I also studied in there from an elementary school to the university.

2 comments:

Fei said...

hi Anna, Im Fei. Your title picture is beautiful. Is your hometown's photo?

Tina said...

hi Anna I like your pictures!

and here is a Website you can listen the Chinese music I hope you like it http://www.haoting.com/
^_^