Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Lecture


Two weeks ago, I chose the Myth and imagination in Ancient Greece and Rome lecture. It seems to interesting and I am fascinated with history, so I without hesitation decided that lecture.
I went to classroom with my classmate Tina, who is fond of studying history. The classroom was quite huge and there were many students took a class.
Professor taught name of Greece myth gods who are Hera, Zeus and so on. Actually, this lecture is not easy to me, but I tried to concentrate on his class. Even though, there were a lot of students they did their own stuff that like played games, chit-chat, sleeping, eating sandwich.... It just one thing that I disappointed things.
what I most the impression things is for the disables prepared someone who can talk with the hands. My university is so difficult to see like this situation. I think that it is essential to policy.
I enjoyed that lecture. Moreover, I could compared to Korea university and York university.

1 comment:

Fei said...

good for you^_^
I think that you work very hard~~~