Wednesday, March 19, 2008

After listen stevejobs' speech-stay hungry, stay foolish

Actually, I was used to watching his presentation at my University in Korea, so I become a big fan of his speech. I learn from his speech.
In spite of , He bumped into many hard time, he never gave up. On the other hand,when I get through big problem, I used to frustrating and disappointed myself. Nowadays, I do not know why I just felt very depress, confused everything. It made me so difficult to endure. However, when I watched his speech, I quite embarrassed what I did. also,
I will do it what he said!! He can do it, why not me!!
Stay hungry, stay foolish !

I want to tell about my turning point. After finish University entrance exam, my score not Eng to go my goal university, so I just have to enter local University. I disappointed myself, I, also, didn't like my life at all. When I decided to go to Cambodia, I never think to go there, but one of my gathering seiner strongly recommend go to Cambodia for Volunteer. At that time, I worked at McDonald's, so I already know that to making money quite hard. That's the reason I don't want to waste my money. Most of all, I just want to go abroad. IT was my first reason that decide to go to Cambodia. Even I didn't have enough money, many close seiner and friends support to me. We just was a backpacking volunteer, so we had to sleep at Thailand airport to save money. Finally, I made up, and I could go. I spend 2 weeks in capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, still poor city. I met many children who lost mother or father. It was so sad. We took care of them, gave medicines to them, played with them. It was my most happiness in my life. I never didn't know that I was a really happy. Because of my lovely family, my friends and so on. That travelling made me change my mind, I, also wasn't afraid of challenge. IF one really want to something just do! I am sure that visited Cambodia changed my hole life

No comments: